This release kicks off rsyslog v7. Version 7.1.0 is very similar to v6-devel, except that it contains the important capability to work with hierarchical properties. Note that this version does not yet contain the new ruleengine work – this will be part of the next v7 release. This release is primarily intended for those interested in working with the hierarchical properties. Note that the code obviously is currently in a somewhat experimental state.
As always, feedback is appreciated.
Version 7.1.0 [devel] 2012-09-06
- added support for hierarchical properties (CEE/lumberjack)
- added pure JSON output plugin parameter passing mode
- ommongodb now supports templates
- bugfix: imtcp could abort on exit due to invalid free()
- imported bugfixes from 6.4.1