Release Date: 2018-04-11
Build-IDs: Service 126.96.36.199, Client 188.8.131.523
- File Monitor: Added new options “Process rest of file as one message” and Read Filebuffer size for better regex message separator handling.
- Syslog Action: Added support for multiple syslog servers (Load balancing)
- Syslog Action: Backup Syslog Server is now tried on connect as well. Before, the backup server was only used when an existing connection to the primary server interrupted.
- Core Engine: Enhanced debug output for network errors.
- LogNorm Action: Updated Action to support liblognorm v2 rulebases.
- Property Engine: Fixed daylight handling when using RFC3339 string conversion. Daylight was incorrectly always applied.
- Property Engine: Fixed dynamic properties conversion when using xml output. This bug caused some properties to be missing when sending them by SETP protocol or using Syslog Cache mode.
- Configuration reload: Fixed missing SNMP Mibtree after configuration reload.
You can download Free Trial Version of RSyslog Windows Agent.