Version 6.3.7 [DEVEL] 2012-02-02
- imported refactored v5.9.6 imklog linux driver, now combined with BSD driver
- removed imtemplate/omtemplate template modules, as this was waste of time
The actual input/output modules are better copy templates. Instead, the now-removed modules cost time for maintenance AND often caused confusion on what their role was.
- added new stats objects
- improved support for new v6 config system. The build-in output modules now all support the new config language
- bugfix: facility local<x> was not correctly interpreted in legacy filters
Was only accepted if it was the first PRI in a multi-filter PRI. Thanks to forum user Mark for bringing this to our attention.
- bugfix: potential abort after reading invalid X.509 certificate
Thanks to Tomas Heinrich for the patch
- bufgix: legacy parsing of some filters did not work correctly
- bugfix: rsyslog aborted during startup if there is an error in loading an action and legacy configuration mode is used
- bugfix: bsd klog driver did no longer compile
- relicensed larger parts of the code under Apache (ASL) 2.0