Version 7.4.2 [v7.4-stable] 2013-07-04
- bugfix: in RFC5425 TLS, multiple wildcards in auth could cause segfault
- bugfix: RainerScript object required parameters were not properly checked – this clould result to segfaults on startup if parameters were missing.
- bugfix: double-free in omelasticsearch closes: http://bugzilla.adiscon.com/
show_bug.cgi?id=461 a security advisory for this bug is available at: http://www.lsexperts.de/ advisories/lse-2013-07-03.txt PLEASE NOTE: This issue only existed if omelasticsearch was used in a non-default configuration, where the "errorfile" parameter was specified. Without that parameter set, the bug could not be triggered. Thanks to Markus Vervier and Marius Ionescu for providing a detailled bug report. Special thanks to Markus for coordinating his security advisory with us.
- bugfix: omrelp potential segfault at startup on invalid config parameters
- bugfix: small memory leak when $uptime property was used
- bugfix: potential segfault on rsyslog termination in imudp closes: http://bugzilla.adiscon.com/
- bugfix: lmsig_gt abort on invalid configuration parameters closes: http://bugzilla.adiscon.com/
show_bug.cgi?id=448 Thanks to Risto Laanoja for the patch.
- imtcp: fix typo in "listner" parameter, which is "listener" Currently, both names are accepted.
- solved build problems on FreeBSD closes: http://bugzilla.adiscon.com/
show_bug.cgi?id=457 closes: http://bugzilla.adiscon.com/ show_bug.cgi?id=458 Thanks to Christiano for reproting and suggesting patches
- solved build problems on CENTOS5