Version 3.21.1 [DEVEL] (rgerhards), 2008-07-30
- bugfix: no error was reported if the target of a $IncludeConfig
could not be accessed.
- added testbed for common config errors
- enhanced config file checking – no active actions are detected
- added -N rsyslogd command line option for a config validation run
(which does not execute actual syslogd code and does not interfere
with a running instance)
- somewhat improved emergency configuration. It is now also selected
if the config contains no active actions
- rsyslogd error messages are now reported to stderr by default. can be
turned off by the new “$ErrorMessagesToStderr off” directive
Thanks to HKS for suggesting the new features.