Version 3.18.5 (rgerhards), 2008-10-09
- bugfix: imudp input module could cause segfault on HUP
It did not properly de-init a variable acting as a linked list head.
That resulted in trying to access freed memory blocks after the HUP.
- bugfix: rsyslogd could hang on HUP
because getnameinfo() is not cancel-safe, but was not guarded against
being cancelled. pthread_cancel() is routinely being called during
- bugfix[minor]: if queue size reached light_delay mark, enqueuing
could potentially be blocked for a longer period of time, which
was not the behaviour desired.
- doc bugfix: $ActionExecOnlyWhenPreviousIsSuspended was still misspelled
as $…OnlyIfPrev… in some parts of the documentation. Thanks to
Lorenzo M. Catucci for reporting this bug.
- added doc on malformed messages, cause and how to work-around, to the
- added doc on how to build from source repository