Version 4.3.0 [DEVEL] (rgerhards), 2009-04-17
- new feature: new output plugin omprog, which permits to start program and feed it (via its stdin) with syslog messages. If the program terminates, it is restarted.
- improved internal handling of RainerScript functions, building the necessary plumbing to support more functions with decent runtime performance. This is also necessary towards the long-term goal of loadable library modules.
- added new RainerScript function “tolower”
- improved testbench
- added tests for tcp-based reception
- added tcp-load test (1000 connections, 20,000 messages)
- added $MaxOpenFiles configuration directive
- bugfix: solved potential memory leak in msg processing, could manifest itself in imtcp
- bugfix: ompgsql did not detect problems in sql command execution this could cause loss of messages. The handling was correct if the connection broke, but not if there was a problem with statement execution. The most probable case for such a case would be invalid sql inside the template, and this is now much easier to diagnose.