Version 4.1.2 [DEVEL] (rgerhards), 2008-12-04
- bugfix: code did not compile without zlib
- security bugfix: $AllowedSender was not honored, all senders were
permitted instead (see http://www.rsyslog.com/Article322.phtml)
- security fix: imudp emitted a message when a non-permitted sender
tried to send a message to it. This behaviour is operator-configurable.
If enabled, a message was emitted each time. That way an attacker could
effectively fill the disk via this facility. The message is now
emitted only once in a minute (this currently is a hard-coded limit,
if someone comes up with a good reason to make it configurable, we
will probably do that).
- doc bugfix: typo in v3 compatibility document directive syntax
thanks to Andrej for reporting
- imported other changes from 3.21.8 and 3.20.1 (see there)