Legacy Configuration Directives¶
All legacy configuration directives need to be specified on a line by their own and must start with a dollar-sign.
Note that legacy configuration directives that set object options (e.g. for inputs or actions) only affect those objects that are defined via legacy constructs. Objects defined via new-style RainerScript objects (e.g. action(), input()) are not affected by legacy directives. The reason is that otherwise we would again have the ability to mess up a configuration file with hard to understand constructs. This is avoided by not permitting to mix and match the way object values are set.
- Configuration Parameter Types
- Legacy Global Configuration Statements
- Legacy Directives affecting Input Modules
- Legacy Action-Specific Configuration Statements
- Ruleset-Specific Legacy Configuration Statements