Version 7.6.1 [v7.6-stable] 2014-03-13
- added "action.reportSuspension" action parameter This now permits to control handling on a per-action basis rather to the previous "global setting only".
- "action resumed" message now also specifies module type which makes troubleshooting a bit easier. Note that we cannot output all the config details (like destination etc) as this would require much more elaborate code changes, which we at least do not like to do in the stable version.
- better and more consistent action naming, action queues now always contain the word "queue" after the action name – add support for "tls-less" librelp we now require librelp 1.2.3, as we need the new error code definition See also: https://github.com/rsyslog/
- build system improvements
- autoconf subdir option
- support for newer json-c packages Thanks to Michael Biebl for the patches.
- imjournal enhancements:
- log entries with empty message field are no longer ignored
- invalid facility and severity values are replaced by defaults
- new config parameters to set default facility and severity Thanks to Tomas Heinrich for implementing this
- bugfix: ompipe did resume itself even when it was still in error See: https://github.com/rsyslog/
rsyslog/issues/35 Thanks to github user schplat for reporting
- bugfix: "action xxx suspended" did report incorrect error code
- bugfix: ommongodb’s template parameter was mandatory but should have been optional Thanks to Alain for the analysis and the patch.
- bugfix: only partial doc was put into distribution tarball Thanks to Michael Biebl for alerting us. see also: https://github.com/rsyslog/
- bugfix: async ruleset did process already-deleted messages Thanks to John Novotny for the patch.