Version 7.4.7 [v7.4-stable] 2013-12-10
- bugfix: limiting queue disk space did not work properly
- queue.maxdiskspace actually initializes queue.maxfilesize
- total size of queue files was not checked against queue.maxdiskspace for disk assisted queues.
Thanks to Karol Jurak for the patch.
- bugfix: linux kernel-like ratelimiter did not work properly with all inputs (for example, it did not work with imdup). The reason was that the PRI value was used, but that needed parsing of the message, which was done too late.
- bugfix: disk queues created files in wrong working directory if the $WorkDirectory was changed multiple times, all queues only used the last value set.
- bugfix: legacy directive $ActionQueueWorkerThreads was not honored
- bugfix: segfault on startup when certain script constructs are used
e.g. "if not $msg …"
- bugfix: imuxsock: UseSysTimeStamp config parameter did not work correctly
Thanks to Tomas Heinrich for alerting us and provinding a solution suggestion.
- bugfix: $SystemLogUseSysTimeStamp/$
SystemLogUsePIDFromSystem did not work
Thanks to Tomas Heinrich for the patch.
- improved checking of queue config parameters on startup
- bugfix: call to ruleset with async queue did not use the queue
- bugfix: if imtcp is loaded and no listeners are configured (which is uncommon), rsyslog crashes during shutdown.