Version 5.5.3 [DEVEL] (rgerhards), 2010-04-09
- added basic but functional support for Solaris
- imported many bugfixes from 3.6.2/4.6.1 (see ChangeLog below!)
- added new property replacer option "date-rfc3164-buggyday" primarily to ease migration from syslog-ng. See property replacer doc for details.
- added capability to turn off standard LF delimiter in TCP server via new directive "$InputTCPServerDisableLFDelimiter on"
- bugfix: failed to compile on systems without epoll support
- bugfix: comment char (‘#’) in literal terminated script parsing and thus could not be used.
but tracker: http://bugzilla.adiscon.com/show_bug.cgi?id=119 [merged in from v3.22.2]
- imported patches from 4.6.0:
* improved testbench to contain samples for totally malformed messages which miss parts of the message content
* bugfix: some malformed messages could lead to a missing LF inside files or some other missing parts of the template content.
* bugfix: if a message ended immediately with a hostname, the hostname was mistakenly interpreted as TAG, and localhost be used as hostname